This website is operated by Paramount Pictures (Ireland) ("Company" or "we", "us", or "our"). You can contact us at: Paramount Pictures (Ireland), D'Olier Chambers, D'Olier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland or Contact Us.via email
This policy sets out how we collect personal information about you (such as your name, address, email and telephone details) and how that information, together with any other personal information that you provide to us, may be used by us. By providing us with personal information you are deemed to have accepted the terms of this policy. Please do not provide us with any personal information if you do not agree to the terms of this policy.
What personal information may we collect from you?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Personal information that you provide through the registration procedure on the website. We need this information to make sure that you can enjoy all the benefits of registration and so that you get the best out of our website and services. You can unregister at any time by contacting us at the address given above.
- We may also collect information about you if you enter a competition or post on a message board. If you use our message boards, please remember that any information you put on the message boards is able to be seen by other users of the websites. We do not monitor the message boards.
- We may collect information about you if you report a problem with our website or services.
- If you contact us for any other reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
- We may also aggregate information about you with information about other visitors to the website in order to identify trends in our business ("Aggregated Data").
Where we store your information
What are cookies and why do we use them?
This website uses "cookies". These are small files of data that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit our website. Amongst other things, they allow our website to "remember" your activities on our website and the number of times you have visited. We can use the information stored by cookies to help us to provide you with a better on-line experience. We also use this information to create the Aggregated Data mentioned above.
You can set your Internet browser so it will not accept cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies you will still be able to browse our website but you will not be able to take advantage of any of the personalised options, such as registration.
Information that we collect about you may be used to send you information about our business, or films or other useful information (for example, newsletters, details of competitions, special offers and promotions and information about latest releases).
When you register with us we will also ask you if you would like to receive information about the products or services of our third party business partners that we think may be of interest to you. We will not send you this information without your consent.
Remember, if you do not want to receive any more information from us all you have to do is contact us at the address at the top of the policy at any time.
We will not usually pass your information onto any third parties without your consent. We may however pass your information to certain third parties without your consent as follows:
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means Viacom Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who carry out certain services for us. For example, if you win a competition we will pass your information onto a third party who will arrange delivery of your prize.
- If our business is sold, your information will be passed to the new owner.
- We may pass Aggregated Data to third parties such as advertisers and business partners to give them a better understanding of our business. However, such information will not identify you personally.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We have taken steps to ensure that all personally identifiable information that we collect is secure, including limiting the number of people who can access this information and using electronic security systems. You can help by ensuring that you keep your passwords secret and properly log out of our websites if you have been using them.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any errors corrected. If you would like to make a request please write to us at the address at the top of this policy enclosing the fee of £10.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time we may make changes to this policy. We will post a notice of the changes together with the updated policy on the website.
This Policy was last updated on 19th September 2012.